Summer Institute for Teachers | Tue June 19, 2018
Will today’s students be prepared to face global challenges and opportunities?
Will today’s students be prepared to face global challenges and opportunities? The World Affairs Council’s Summer Institute provides educators with new content and tools to prepare students for an interdependent and rapidly changing world. The 2018 Institute will feature briefings by experts on various global topics, including Transnational Threats, National Security and Counterterrorism, the European Union, Brexit, Russia, and Human Trafficking.
Benefits of Attending
- Get the training and the resources you need to help your students understand today’s ever-changing global realities.
- Connect with professionals in the field.
- Enhance curricula to support a greater understanding of global issues.
- Earn Act 48 credit.
Who Should Attend?
- Middle through high school teachers from all content areas
- Curriculum specialists
- Pre-service teachers and education faculty
World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh
Bringing the world to Pittsburgh for over 80 years