EU-CHINA Round-table: The Business of Trade, Investment, and Global Politics | Thu October 24, 2019
A roundtable sponsored by The European Studies Center at the University of Pittsburgh, the Asian Studies Center at the University of Pittsburgh, and the American Council on Germany. The roundtable will be held from 4 pm to 5:30 pm with a reception until 6:30.
Moderator: Dr. Thomas Rawski, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh
– Matthew Johnson, Principal, AltaSilva LLC and Associate Fellow, Global Diplomatic Forum
– Jonas Parello-Plesner, Executive Director, Alliance of Democracies, Copenhagen and non-resident Senior Fellow, German Marshall Fund
– Michelle DeMoor, Senior Trade Advisor, Delegation of the European Union to the U.S.
– Dr. Jean-Marc F. Blanchard, Executive Director
– Mr. & Mrs. S.H. Wong Center for the Study of Multinational Corporations