SVP Impact Accelerator Fall Pitch Event | Thu December 14, 2017
Registration is open the public. Tickets cost $10.
Nonprofits pitch social impact investors for up to $10,000
Social Venture Partners Pittsburgh invites you to join the culminating Pitch Event for the fall cohort of the Full Circle Impact Acclerator for Nonprofits. During the event, you’ll connect with 150+ leading Social Impact professionals & hear pitches from the five innovative nonprofts that completed SVP’s fall accelerator program:
- Alliance for Police Accountability | The APA catalyzes criminal justice reform by implementing grassroots approaches to bettering community and police relations through advocacy, education and policy.
- The Global Switchboard | The Global Switchboard cultivates a community of Pittsburghers engaged in critical global issues (e.g. immigration rights) through a globally-focused coworking space and digital hub.
- Never Fear Being Different | NFBD is a next generation media platform that replaces divisive click bait with inspirational and entertaining media that sheds light on important social issues and brings people together.
- Prototype PGH |Prototype is building a more inclusive and equitable maker movement in Pittsburgh by offering a makerspace and maker educational programming that focuses on equity and feminism.
- Ujamaa Collective | Ujamaa Collective invests in the economic and social growth of Africana women entrepreneurs and artisans by operating a Hill District based artisan boutique and providing cooperative business support.
At the event, SVP will award $10,000 to these impactful organizations and celebrate their success from the Full Circle Impact Accelerator program. Drinks and light food are included with the purchase of your ticket.
Learn more about SVP Pittsburgh and the Full Circle Impact Accelerator for Nonprofits here.
Building powerful relationships between innovative nonprofits and engaged philanthropists